Location: In the heart of Grand Bahama’s Lucayan Marina.
Fishery: You’ll be fishing a world-class bonefish destination with expansive flats ranging from grass, to white sand to light coral and marl bottoms. The stuff bonefish love. You’ll mostly fish from a Maverick Mirage with a professional Bahamian guide. The right conditions may lead to a wading session for tailers. From schools of little banana bones to giant solo cruisers this incredible fishery provides shots that dreams are made of.
Accomodations: You’ll be staying at the Pelican Bay resort which has top-notch luxurious amenities and service. Rooms include a private balcony that overlooks the marina as well as satellite TV, direct-dial phone, refrigerator, and in-room coffee maker. There are also plenty of fun activities for non-fishing guests. Including scuba diving, snorkeling, golf, kayaking and horseback riding.
- Day 1 Arrive Grand Bahama Island
- Day 2-7 Full days guided fishing
- Day 8 Depart resort
Per person based on double occupancy:
7 night/6 day package: $4,195
6 night/5 day package: $3,599
5 night/4 day package: $2,988
4 night/3 day package: $2,249
3 night/2 day package: $1,495
Included: Accommodations, breakfasts, lunches on the boat on fishing days, guided fishing, hotel guest tax, resort tax.
Not Included: Airfare, local transportation, dinners, alcohol, non-angler lunches, lunches on non-fishing days, non-angling activities, equipment rentals, gratuities.
Season: Year-round, though mid-October through mid-June are peak season
Capacity: 12 anglers
All arrangements are handled by our trusty friends at Fly Water Travel.
- Mantis Shrimp – #4, #2
- Gotcha – #4, #2
- Gotcha Weedless – #4 Tan/Pearl, #4 Pink
- Meko Special – #4, #4 Deep
- EP Spawning Shrimp – #4 BC Tan, #4 Tan
- Spawning Mantis – #6
- Bone Appetite – #4 Tan, #2 Tan
- Avalon Permit Fly – #2 Lightweight
- Rag Head Crab – #4 Cream Weedguard
Save 10% vs Getting Each Fly and the Box Individually
- Sun protection is critical. Lightweight, quick-drying technical fishing apparel with built-in UPF protection is best.
- Simms Zipit II booties are perfect for wading sessions
- You’ll want to change into something fresh after fishing to enjoy Pelican Bay’s luxurious yet relaxed amenities.