Capt. Michael Passalacqua fishes the shop’s local waters from Boca to the Palm Beaches.
When it comes to nighttime fishing, there is nothing like the cover of darkness and large fish to get your adrenalin going.
The bites and strikes in docklight fly fishing can be exhilarating moments. The visual aspect is by far the best part. Seeing the fish charge a fly from one side of the light to the other is unlike anything else. Overall, docklight fly fishing combines accessibility, skill, and an element of adventure, making it a truly enjoyable and fun experience for anglers. Whether you’re a seasoned fly fisher or a beginner looking for a new way to enjoy fishing, docklight fly fishing offers a unique and engaging way to connect with nature and have your shots at incredible fish.
- Beavertail Mosquito Side Console – Yamaha F70
- Fly gear and tackle including flies (you’re welcome to bring your own gear. Please run it by me to make sure you are set up properly.)
- Ice & Waters
- All necessary licenses are provided by the captain.
Best Season: Year-round
- Half Day (4hrs): $400
- Full Day (5hrs): $500
Rates are subject to change, contact Capt. Michael for official current rates.
- A 7/8wt with an floating line for topwater eats.
- A 7/8wt with an intermediate line for general purpose in most situations
- A 9wt with an intermediate line for when it gets windy and bridge fishing
- A 10wt with an intermediate line for the bridges